Instructions for Use
- The following browsers are recommended for viewing this site.
Google Chorome56.0.2924.87 (64-bit), Safari 9.1.3 (9518.104.22.168) or their higher versions
- The interpretation of copyright laws and other applicable laws relating to this site shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- The content of this site may change without notice. Information utilized by users may not be up-to-date. In no event do we make warranty of the content of this site, so use care in utilizing the site. Unless specifically provided for in this site, we will not be responsible for any damage incurred by users resulting from the use of this site.
- We will not be responsible for damage of any kind resulting from the use or the failure of use of this site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and inevitable damage.
- In this site information is collected through normal log data for the purpose of site management and the collection of statistical data. This log data contains the domain names and IP addresses of computers that have visited this site, as well as the words used for searches and information on pages accessed. This site log data is regularly removed from the system. Statistical data obtained from log data is used to determine the number of visitors to the various pages of this site and to make use of the site easier.
- This site contains links to the web sites of other organizations. In no event shall we be responsible for the privacy of statements or content of web sites run by other organizations.
- This site contains some message boards. If personal information is directly disclosed on these boards, it may be collected and used by third parties. Accordingly, the posting of personal information on the message boards is prohibited. If you have mistakenly disclosed personal information or find malicious disclosure of information, please contact us at. We will remove such information from the message boards.
- We reserve the right to remove undesirable accounts that commit malicious infringement of copyright or repeatedly cast aspersions upon others.