- Copyrights of contents are in principle owned by RIKEN, the core institute of Brain/MINDS project, unless otherwise noted.
- Information posted in this site is protected by copyright laws, various treaties and other applicable laws in different countries.
- Use of the information without permission of copyright holders (including duplicating, alterations, upload, posting, transmission, distribution, licensing, sale, publication, etc.) for purposes other than personal use or beyond the scope expressly permitted by law is prohibited by laws.
- If you find any content which obviously infringes on the copyright of a third party, please inform us of such at nijc(at)brainminds.jp.
Posting of Content
- Copyright of content posted in this site are the property of the original copyright holders in principle. In this site the transfer of copyright is not requested pertaining to content posted on this site.
- We deem that posters of content on this site have granted us the non-exclusive and royalty-free right and license to use such posted content in and out of Japan (including duplicating, disclosure, transmission, distribution, transfer, lending, translation and adaptation). Furthermore, posters shall not have the right to exercise moral rights against us.
- It is prohibited to post content beyond the scope of appropriate citation which infringes on the copyright of a third party.
- If it becomes clear that any item posted on this site infringes on the copyright of a third party, such item may be removed without notice to the poster concerned.
- Should such item infringe on the copyright of a third party, in no event shall the owner of this site be held responsible for such infringement. Posting of items must always be made on the responsibility of posters.
Use of Content
- When using each of the items on this site, you must observe the licensing terms described by posters. Even if there is no description of licensing terms, and if you utilize any item posted within this site to obtain a result which you intend to present in a paper or orally, you must by all means obtain permission from the creator of the item as to the use of such item, and clearly indicate the name of the creator of the item and the fact that such item has been obtained from this site.